Us

Us

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

September - December 2010

Brycen went to the cardiologist this past summer and was told he still had a hole in the atrial wall. When he is 8 they will do an echo-cardiogram and when he is 10 they will do a stress test. We were told to come in if anything started to become a problem ie turning blue, stop breathing, cant catch his breath... He loves first grade. His personality is more like a 10 yr old but we constantly remind him that he is 6 and we are the parents...he just laughs.

We are doing great. Mike got laid off of McQuay and we decided it was time to look for a job that is constant not 4 months on and 8 months off. He got a job a MacKenzie - Childs, Ltd. It is closer to home and they are willing to work with my schedule. I am still at TLC, Inc (3 yrs and going). Starting my refresher for paramedic in January in Geneva; every tuesday 6p - 10p until May. Mike is still in college (online) through Cayuga Community College for Business Administration and then going on to ITT Tech online to continue toward his BA and eventually Masters.

We just got our Christmas pictures back. I finished the Christmas shopping and the cards are ordered...and I feel accomplished. We are looking into a house to buy (finally on our own). Also, we are planning a fabulous family vacation for the summer if 2011.

We spent Thanksgiving with Cheri and Izzadorable (dog). It was a great 4 days of family, food and fun. We love getting together. Family is very important to us. We miss those who live far away and treasure those who are close by.

Many things to be thankful for this time of year...many loses...many gains...many emotional times...many laughs. I hope everyone is happy and healthy this holdiday season. I will let you know how "Santa" treated us. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures and the blog! I had no idea that Brycen had heart problems. I knew he had almost died as a baby, but I didn't know why.

    So glad things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete