Us

Us

Monday, June 22, 2015

2015

O MY GOODNESS! 


SO I  haven't posted in quite sometime.  Here is the low down...


Mike & I:
Is the Elders Quorum President.  He is almost completed his degree in hopes that when he does his externship he will get a job.  He still works at MacKenzie Childs Ltd as a receiving clerk.  He works hard.  He has joined Herbal Life and we are Senior Consultants.  I work 1 full time job and 1 part time job as a paramedic as well as the membership secretary for the Throop Vol Fire Dept.  I am getting a new calling in the church.  I cant stay stagnate for long.  I am hoping to further my education soon after Mike is done with his.  But we will see.  We have high hopes for the future. 


Brycen:
Finishing up 5th grade at Casey Park and plays the Trumpet!  He is 4'9 and weighs 149 lbs (you wouldn't know that by looking at him).  He is a great big brother.  He is testing his limits as a pre-teen but that is to be expected.  He loves school and wants to go to Yale or Harvard or BYU (in that order) for police / fire / EMS / cooking.  He is dedicated in his studies and likes basketball.  He was in karate but has taken a leave from that to work out with Mike and I more.  He is a picky eater but knows he has to try it first before he can say he doesn't like it.


Payson:
Starting preschool on the 29th of June at BOCES.  He loves school and cannot wait to start.  He gets upset when his brother leaves and he cant go.  He loves and idolizes his big brother.  He is talking all the time and trying to rationalize with us.  He loves our animals and has to be outside all the time.  He will be in sunbeams starting in September in church.  He doesn't like to take naps but once he is down he takes long naps.  The weekends are hard on him because our schedule gets messed up.  He is very outgoing and will only eat cheese sticks and honey peanut butter sandwiches or yogurt or fruit or mac & cheese or cheese sandwiches.  He is extremely picky when it comes to food.


The Cats:
Don't like our new addition.  They are finally getting use to the idea that she isn't going away.  Princess will be 3 this year and Zora & Prince will be 5 this year.  Prince loves being the only male in the house and snuggles with Princess all the time.  Zora spends most of her days under our bed and being chased by her brother Prince. 


The Dog:
Yes I said it...DOG.  We acquired a dog back in April.  In march I came home from an exam I helped with and there was this scared and cold spaniel mix on our porch.  I brought her into the house and called animal control because she had a collar but no tags.  They came and got her; 3 weeks later I get a message from my Aunt telling me that "your dog" is waiting for you.  I reminded her she wasn't mine.  She was abandoned by her owner and he didn't want to pay the $180 to the city for the fee.  I called the shelter and for $80 for vet bill + $20 for licensing she can be ours.  She is a gorgeous 8-10 yr old spaniel mix with grey in her mussel and wont leave my side.  Her name is FiFi.  She has rounded out our family nicely.


Sorry for not posting in a LONG TIME but truthfully I forgot how.  I promise monthly updates.


Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment